MCEP is dedicated to ensuring quality emergency care for all Michiganders and works to promote emergency medicine and inform patients and the public of critical issues impacting emergency care.
Saving you time and promoting your profession means more time for you to focus on the business of providing emergency care. Every day, we focus on the issues that are most important to you:
- Patient access to quality emergency care
- The challenge of ED boarding and crowding for both medical and psychiatric patients
- Increased reimbursement and fair payment
- Such as our recent increase in Medicaid reimbursement
- Medical liability reforms
Throughout the year, MCEP hosts many events that promote networking and communication opportunities to its membership. Including the Michigan Emergency Medicine Assembly. Many of our events offer both ACEP and AOA 1A Credit as well as CME credits. Members also receive discounts on various educational courses and conferences hosted by the Chapter including our Summer and Winter Assemblies that both offer superb educational opportunities in family friendly, northern Michigan locations.
Learn more about the value of an ACEP membership.